This article will show you how to create a New User from a copy of an existing user.
- Navigate to the User Menu in the top-right corner
- Select Site Settings
- Click on User and Global Settings in Site Settings
- Choose Users in Global Settings
- Select the Edit tool on an existing user
- Select the Copy User button
- Fill in the selected User Details fields
- Login: Create the username
- First Name: Enter the user's first name
- Last Name: Enter the user's last name
- Email: Enter the user's email
- Phone Number: Enter the user's phone number
- Title: Enter the user's title/job position
- Note: Other settings will copy from the existing template.
- Select Save in the upper-right corner