You can copy an item to another agenda when the item is relevant to another agenda but is still needed on the original agenda it is on.
- Navigate to Agendas
- Select the agenda the item is currently on
- Select the item
- Select the Copy icon
- Fill in fields
- Select Agenda: Choose the agenda the item will be copied to
- Select Section: Section of the new agenda the item will be in
- Select Creator: Allows you to choose who copied the item for any changes
- Agenda Item Name: Edit the name, if needed
- Tabs to Copy: Select which tabs to copy over
- Select Save
- View your copied item beneath the original item
- Note: You may have to refresh the page to view the copied item.
- To move the copied item to another agenda, view our article Move an Item