Each item can have attachments uploaded to it so that they will appear in the agenda packet.
The system will accept most frequently-used file types, such as Word, Excel, and all picture formats, among others.
Important Release Notes
To make it easier for users to upload attachments to items, we have combined the Add Attachment and Multiple Files functions into one button located on the Item Details screen. This enhancement may have released on February 3, 2018, but is subject to change as a need arises.
- Navigate to Agendas
- Select an agenda
- Select an agenda item
- Select the edit tool
- Navigate to Attachments tab
- Click Add Attachments button
- Fill in fields
- Name: Provide a name for your attachment
- Show Link on Portal: Display a link to the attachment on the portal
- Confidential - Access By: Specify permissions
- Upload File: Select or drag and drop a file from your computer
- Select Save
- Attachment will display
- Note: If you have multiple attachments, they will appear in the order in which they display now.
- Select Edit Order
- Move attachments to preferred order
Note: Your attachment will be saved in its native format. So, if you upload a Word document, it will remain a Word document. However, all files will convert to PDF while in an agenda packet. The original, native version is still present in the Attachments tab.