Each item can have attachments uploaded to it so that they will appear in the agenda packet.
The system will accept most frequently-used file types, such as Word, Excel, and all picture formats, among others.
- Navigate to Agendas
- Select an agenda
- Select an agenda item
- Select the edit tool
- Navigate to the Attachments tab
- Click Add Attachments button
- Fill in fields
- Show Link on Portal: Display a link to the attachment on the portal
- Confidential: Specify permissions
- Upload File: Select or drag and drop a file from your computer
- Select Save
- Attachment will display
- Note: If you have multiple attachments, they will appear in the order in which they display now. View our article Re-Order Attachments to view how to edit their order.
- Click Save at the top of the page
Note: Your attachment will save in its native format. So, if you upload a Word document, it will remain a Word document. However, all files will convert to PDF while in an agenda packet. The original, native version is still present in the Attachments tab.