You can utilize Bookmarks on a video to timestamp a certain part of the video, which allows users to go straight to that part of the video.
There are two ways to bookmark a video: Direct Add and through the Bookmarks Window.
This article will show you how to use the Bookmarks Window. You can use the Bookmarks Window if you need to find your timestamp. See our article on Direct Add if you already know where your timestamp is.
- You must upload media before you bookmark a video-on-demand.
- Navigate to Events
- Edit an Event
- Select the Bookmarks tab
- Select Add Bookmark
- Enter Bookmark Text (name the Bookmark), but do not enter a Duration
- Click Update
- Select the Bookmarks Window button
- Play the video and click the Get Start Time button next to your bookmark at the desired time
- Bookmark Duration will automatically update