You can use the Save and Add New button within the Create Agenda function to quickly create multiple agendas. You can also use this feature every January to create agendas for the year ahead.
There is no limit on the number of agendas you can create, simply select the option to Create Agenda from the Agendas page. Future updates or revisions to any agenda can be made quickly and easily when needed.
- Navigate to the Agendas tab
- Select Create Agenda
- In the pop-up, add agenda information
- Agenda Name: Name of your agenda
- Agenda Type: Type of agenda being created
- Cutoff Date: Last available date to change the agenda
- Cutoff Time: Time before the meeting
- Link this agenda to an existing or new event: Check to link to an event
- Select Save & Add New
- In the new pop-up, add new agenda information
- Select Save when you finish adding all your agendas
- Finish creating agenda (view our Agendas section for more information)