You can keep Twitter followers informed of the status of proceedings. Now, at the start of live events, a link can automatically be sent to your linked Twitter account with a custom message, helping to engage more members of your community in local matters.
To activate and deactivate a live stream, view our article.
- Navigate to the Events tab
- Select View/Edit for the meeting you would like to pause
- Select the Social Media tab
- Check the Notify Twitter When Live box and add Tweet Text
- Notify Twitter When Live: Will send out a notification to Twitter followers
- Tweet Text: Enter the message to include in the tweet notification
- Select Save
A tweet with your Tweet Text will send when your event goes live.