After you Configure Resolution and Ordinance Numbering, this article will show you how to use and assign this numbering type.
Note: If you want to generate a Staff Report or Memorandum with your Agenda Item and want these numbers included in those items, reach out to the Support Live Chat.
- Navigate to Agendas
- Select your desired Agenda
- Select Add Agenda Item
- Fill out fields
- Select Section or Default Item: Select a section or default item within the agenda
- Subject: Create an item name
- Item Type: Select Resolutions or Ordinance
- Department: Select a department
- Agenda Item ID Counter To Be Used: Use the toggle menu to select a number
- Click Save
- In the Item Details screen, click Select next to Resolution or Ordinance
- Click Select next to the number that you want to assign to this item
- Select Initiate at the top of the Agenda Item screen