This process will show you how to start the Approval Process and how to use the Comments and Tasks tabs.
The Approval Process begins when a user determines that their item is ready to pass on.
- Navigate to Agendas tab
- Select an agenda
- Select an agenda item
- Select the Edit tool (pencil icon)
- Select Initiate at the top of the page
- Note: The item will now pass through the first line of approvers.
- Click on Approvals tab to view who the approvers are, as well as the Routing Status
- Note: Both users and approvers can still modify the item while it is in the approval process.