This article will show you how to use the Tasks tab to assign a specific task to a user.
- Navigate to Agendas
- Select an agenda
- Click the Edit Tool (pencil icon) next to the item you want to assign a task for
- Select the Tasks tab
- Select Add Task
- Fill in fields
- Task Description: Information about the task
- Status: Select a task status
- Priority: Assign a priority for the task
- Assigned To: Assign one user to the task
- Note: The user will receive an email notification of a pending task.
- Due Date: Enter a date the task must be finished by
- Notify: Choose to enter email addresses to notify of task addition
- Select Save