This article will show you how to create a Table in a text field.
Important Format Note
- You must also set the Table Width to 100% to allow it to fill the page, but not overflow or stretch out on other pages.
- Navigate to where your text field is
- Click on the Insert Table tool
- Use the grid to create the dimensions (rows/columns) of your table
- Note: Select your dimensions and click your cursor to insert the table.
- Insert your data/content into your cells
- Click on the Insert Table tool again
- Select Table Properties
- Set the Width property to 100
- Change the Width measurement to %
- Click OK