If you want to paste in text that was originally a bulleted list, you may lose that formatting. This article will show you how to paste text and create a bulleted list from that text.
- Due to our HTML-base in text fields, the system will treat the entire field as one paragraph. This means that use of one tool will affect the entire text field, rather than just specific pieces of text. To avoid this, you will use the Paragraph Break tool.
- Paste your text into your desired text field
- Note: You may lose your bulleted list formatting when you paste into the field.
- To separate list items from the rest of the content, use the Paragraph Break tool
- Click next to the last line of regular text, before the bulleted text, and click the Paragraph Break tool
- Click next to the last line of bulleted text and click the Paragraph Break tool
- Highlight the items you want to bullet and click the Bulleted List tool
- View your bulleted list