This process will show you how to Approve an item, as well as options to deny or send back the item to a previous approver.
You must Initiate an Item before approvers can approve or deny the item.
Note: If you are navigating to an item via an email notification, you can skip to step 5.
- Navigate to Agendas tab
- Select the Agenda the item is on
- Select the Item that needs approval
- Click on the Edit button
- Navigate through the different tabs to review the Item
- Note: If you have questions on navigating items, please see our articles here.
- After review, navigate to the Approvals tab
- Click Approval Actions
- Choose to Approve, Deny, or Return to Creator
- Note: Return to Approver will be available if there are previous approvers.
- Choose to Notify Creator that Agenda Item Content has Changed (Optional) and/or Add My Signature (Optional)
- Click Save