Due to the way our system compiles Agendas and Minutes, Item Names and Discussion fields will not break across a new page. Instead, if the whole field cannot fit into the given area, it is placed on a new page. This occurs most often in Minutes sections with large amounts of text in the Discussion field. To remove the space, download the item and make edits, then upload the updated document.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why am I unable to access this Agenda Item?
- Why am I unable to Edit or Delete an Item/Agenda?
- Why is my Event/Agenda/Packet not showing up on the Public Portal?
- Why is my text running off the page on the Agenda/Item Report?
- Why is my text the wrong font on the agenda/item report?
- Why is there a large amount of empty space toward the bottom of my Minutes page?