Due to the way our system compiles Agendas and Minutes, Item Names and Discussion fields will not break across a new page. Instead, if the whole field cannot fit into the given area, it is placed on a new page. This occurs most often in the Minutes sections with large amounts of text in the Discussion field. To remove the space, download the item and make edits, then upload the updated document.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Error: No Media File
- Hardware Support FAQs
- Stream Experiences Irregularities
- Stream Quality Configuration
- Troubleshoot Stream Buffering or Stopping
- Video Stops After Successful Stream
- Why am I unable to access an Agenda Item?
- Why am I unable to edit or delete an item/agenda?
- Why does my text run off the page on an Agenda or Item report?
- Why is my Event/Agenda/Packet not showing up on the Public Portal?