This article will show you a brief overview/tutorial on the Agenda functionality of CivicClerk. This article will provide you with relevant articles on how to perform each step.
- Create an Event
- Create the Agenda
- Note: This will populate default Sections and default Items.
- Add any additional Sections
- Add any additional Items
- Manage Items as necessary
- Note: This is where the majority of information is input. In general, your Items screens are fairly customized and will vary from organization to organization. You may have fairly unique processes in how you want to populate data into items and process approvals, etc. You may want to seek out more customized information in the Items section if you have specific questions.
- Create the Agenda and Agenda Packet
- Publish the Agenda and Agenda Packet