1 Click on Agendas
2 Select your desired Agenda
3 Click Select...
4 Use the Search Filters
5 Click Go
6 In the Search Results, click Select Event to associate the event
7 That's it! You have just completed a tutorial, now go try it on your site!
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
This article will show you how to change the associated/linked event on an Agenda.
This article's instructions will also work if you need to link an event to a Missing Agenda.
- Navigate to Agendas
- Select your desired Agenda
- Note: Alternatively, find your Missing Agenda.
- Click Select... next to Event
- Use the Search filters
- Search Filter: Search by keyword
- Timeframe: Search by date range
- Click Go
- In the Search Results, click Select Event to associate the event
- Page will refresh; view associated Event