This article will show you how to view the Members in a meeting and indicate their Meeting Status (eg: Present, Present Not Voting, Absent, Excused).
- Navigate to Agendas
- Select the Agenda you want to start
- Click the Minutes button
- Allow Board Members to join your meeting, if you have not already done so
- Navigate to the Members tab
- View Members
- Hover over a member to select their status manually
- Present/Voting: Mark as present and a voting member
- Present/Not Voting: Present, not a voting member
- Absent: Unexcused absence
- Excused: Excused absence
- Note: You can change statuses for a member, but you cannot return a member to no status.