This article will show you how to initiate a Vote during a meeting.
- Navigate to Agendas
- Select the Agenda that is your meeting
- Select Minutes
- Navigate to Summary
- Edit the Current Item
- Click the Add Vote (checkmark icon) on the far right-hand side
- Click Start Vote
- If needed, manually hover over a meeting member and indicate their vote
- Note: Meeting members can also indicate their own vote. Your Clerk View will update with their vote status.
- Voting Statuses:
- Yes: Wants to pass the vote
- No: Does not want to pass the vote
- Abstain: Does not want to vote
- Mark All As Yes: Mark all meeting members as indicating Yes
- Once all votes have been tallied, select Save As Passed or Save As Failed