This article describes how clients with CP Media can run a YouTube live stream and simultaneously push that stream out through CP Media.
If using this option, CP Media will NOT be recording your event for future playback.
- CP Media
- YouTube Live
- YouTube Live Channel ID
Reach out to CivicClerk Support first to activate multi-stream functionality. You will need to provide CivicClerk Support the Channel ID for your YouTube Live. You can find this by visiting https://www.youtube.com/account_advanced and the unique channel ID will be a combination of special characters, numbers, and letters.
Setting up the Event - CP Media
- In the Event you wish to use, select "YouTube" from the Select Streams dropdown.
- Select Save
Starting Event Live Stream - CP Media
- In the Event (set up in the “Setup – CP Media step”), select “Live Meeting” button. This will open a new page
- In the Recording and Streaming box at the top right of the page, ensure the Using Stream is showing "YOUTUBE" then select Set Event Live.
- The button will turn red and will say End Live Event, and your meeting will be live to viewers in the CP Media Public Portal.
Ending the Event Live Stream - CP Media
- When your meeting is complete and you want to end the live stream, select End Live Event